Motorhome Preferred & Standard|
Available in California
- Values up to $150,000, liability up to $250/500.
- All motor homes must be registered in California.
- All motor homes 20 years and older, regardless of value, must be photographed.
- All motor homes must be inspected by retail agent/broker prior to
effecting coverage, and must be photographed when physical damage coverage is requested.
- All risks must be insured to their full value, including permanently
attached accessories, and accessories must be listed on application and
cannot exceed 25% of the base vehicle value.
See applications for definitions of Standard and Preferred.